Last Updated on
That said… yes, I wash my hands and certainly encourage my toddler washing his hands in our home, too. We simply aren’t obsessive about it.
When we do wash our hands, we want to make sure that a few things are occurring…
We are actually getting them clean… in a NON-TOXIC fashion.
We are actually improving their condition… in an organic, HEALTHY fashion.
We aren’t hurting our own bodies… and also not hurting our ENVIRONMENT.
Sound good to you, too? Then this is the super easy DIY antibacterial hand soap for you.
DIY Moisturizing Antibacterial Hand Soap (8OZ)
- Container(s) – Glass hand pump (THIS one is super cute)
- Distilled water (or boiled H2O)
- Castile Soap (THIS castile soap is also a very nice option)
- Almond Oil (Pronounce Skincare certified organic almond oil)
- Vegetable Glycerin (like THIS Pronounce Skincare certified organic vegetable glycerin)
- Essential Oils: Lavender, Cedarwood Atlas, Tea Tree
Add the following ingredients in the order they are listed below…
- Pour Castile Soap into your bottle until it is 1/4 full
- Add 2 T of Almond Oil
- Add 1 T of Vegetable Glycerin
- Add the following essential oils:
- Lavender – 15 drops
- Cedarwood Atlas – 8-10 drops
- Tea Tree – 8-10 drops
- Adjust EOs according to your scent preference, but these ratios and amount totals work well for this size container; remember, less is often more with EOs
- Fill to the top with distilled H2O
*T=tablespoon and t=teaspoon
Ta-da. You are ready to rub-a-dub-clean and be Oh So SMOOTH!!!
And now, some ‘whys’ are answered for you
Other DIY posts I have written, which use Vegetable Glycerin include…
WOULD YOU LOVE TO TRY THIS HAND SOAP,
but you aren’t always a DIY-ish person (or maybe you are simply lacking time, motivation, supplies, raw products, etc etc etc etc)?
Please, head on over to my Pronounce Skincare Shop where I sell this hand soap.
While you are there, please look around at all of my other skincare creations. I love making them for my family and for you!