Pronounce Skincare & Herbal Boutique is a woman-owned business that has been thriving since 2013. Founder & Owner Jessica’s mission is simple: Bring the finest in truly handcrafted Pronounce Skincare products to people around the globe, while also offering free DIY recipes on her blogs and selling the accompanying certified organic raw materials in her Herbal Boutique. Jessica is a seeker of win-win situations for people to create healthy lifestyles in ways that best fit their needs and abilities.
Jessica and one full-time employee work together to handcraft skincare goodies, package multiple internet orders daily, and welcome visitors into the brick and mortar retail store. There is much more growth on the horizon, which is why we need another set of capable and loving hands in the Pronounce Laboratory!
- Packaging products for the Herbal Boutique
- Labeling skincare & herbal boutique products
- Pricing products
- Product inventory
- Other duties as necessary
Must Have Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Great attention to detail
- Love and compassion for actions going into somewhat mundane and repetitive tasks
- Enjoys multi-tasking
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Easy going attitude
- Big thinker and ready to share innovative ideas
- Excitement to support a growing female-owned business
The Nitty Gritty Details:
- This is a part-time contractor position (1099-MISC; no taxes withheld by employer)
- Compensation will be direct deposited bi-weekly (on Fridays)
- 8-12 hours a week (tbd) with a set (yet somewhat flexible) schedule
- More hours will be available shortly after starting, as this is a position with built-in growth opportunities
- $9.00 an hour
Sound like you would be the perfect fit?