Neem Face Moisturizer (oily & acne prone skin)
$14.50 – $29.50
7/23/19 – Product Images Updated Soon
Neem Face Moisturizer – 1 oz. & 2.3 oz.
Aloe Vera Gel* | Filtered Flouride-Free Water | Neem Oil* | Coconut Oil* Argan Oil* | Evening Primrose Oil* | Mango Butter* | Shea Butter* Beeswax** | Citric Acid* | Rosemary Extract* | Vitamin E*** | Carrot Seed Oil* Sea Buckthorn Oil*. Essential Oils: Lavender* | Tea Tree* | Patchouli*.
*certified organic | **naturally-processed | ***non-GMO soy
Pronounce Neem Face Moisturizer is a real treat for your face, especially if you experience oily &/or acne prone skin. Ready to radiate? You need Pronounce Neem Face Moisturizer!
Are you skipping your moisturizer? Please, don’t! It is a common misconception when people have oily &/or acne-prone skin to skip the moisturizer. Gah…bad idea. Our skin still needs to be moisturized, but in the right ways. I hear many people email and come into the shop stating that they can’t get rid of their acne. I almost always hear that they are washing their skin everyday, but using no moisturizer. This is stripping your skin of the natural healthy oils it needs!
How did I create this product? It took me several months to perfect my original Face Moisturizer (which is great for ALL skin types), but when a friend asked me to work on something specifically for oily and acne-prone skin…well, you know I love a good challenge. She had been using something that contained neem oil, as it is a great ingredient for acne. On the “good, better, best” scale, her product was better. I knew I could make it even more clean, and very effective. Into the laboratory I went to play and this is the creation that several have already sampled and now love.
A Few Key Ingredients:
- Aloe Vera- Aloe vera = super healer! It is a light and non-greasy moisturizer with anti-inflammatory properties. Full of antioxidants, it also stimulates growth of new cells and reduces redness…all while being a super gentle worker on your face. Perfect!
- Neem Oil- This is a powerhouse in our Neem Face Moisturizer. Neem oil is a very rich, thick, and VERY strongly scented carrier oil which contains Omega 3, 6, and 9. It has been show to be antiviral, antifungal, antimicrobial, antibacterial, and very soothing to provide pain relief. Neem oil is incredibly moisturizing and regenerative, so it is great for all skin types (including mature skin)! Finally, neem oil is ideal for acne-prone skinas it helps to soothe inflammation and irritation, all while clearing pimples and removing bacteria from your skin that can cause even more break-outs. It contains an aspirin-like compound which can help acne by removing acne-causing bacteria from the surface of your skin. Powerhouse winner, huh!??
- Evening Primrose Oil- The oil that comes from the seeds of the flowers is very rich in omega fatty acids, including gamma linoleic acid (GLA at 10%). GLA is imperative to cell and body functions and isn’t produced by our bodies. When you think of evening primrose oil think two main words: replenishing and restoring.
- Carrot Seed Oil- Because carrot seed oil is very high in antioxidants, and the ability of this oil to rejuvenate skin is incredible! That is why you often see it in many (toxic) ‘high-end’ skincare regiments. A little goes a long way with this oil. It will turn things orange, so only a few drops are necessary and I have included the perfect amount in each bottle.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil- Light in consistency and quick absorbing, sea buckthorn oil has a ton of antioxidants in the form of carotenoids and vitamins A, C, and E, so it goes right to work to fight free radicals. Great for dry, irritated, and aging skin. A little goes a long way with this beautiful oil, too, as it will also turn things orange, but I’ve used the perfect amount in this recipe.
When used in conjunction with the rest of the Pronounce Skincare Total Face System pieces (especially our Face Wash and Face Toner), you’ll be looking radiant in no time flat.
*Always make sure that you apply your healthy new Neem Face Moisturizer with clean hands, take care to not get water into your jar, and keep it stored in a cool and dry place with the lid tightly secured. I do not use “true” preservatives (which is a good thing!), only Vitamin E and Rosemary Antioxidant (extract), and a bit of organic citric acid. With care taken, your Neem Face Moisturizer will last at least 3 months.