$4.50 – $8.50
Characteristics: Translucent Crystals, Maximum Purity, High Mineral Content, Tip Top Quality, Dissolves Easily
Grain Size: Medium (average size of 1-2 mm)
Pronounce Skincare Epsom Salt Summary
Epsom Salt has been used for years and years as a way to promote body and mind relaxation. It really should be a staple ingredient in every home!
Epsom salts are actually magnesium sulfate, so they’ll enrich your skin with the soothing benefits of magnesium and sulfates, needed trace minerals. Your skin will be left feeling soft and supple, the opposite of dry!
Epsom salt dissolves well in both water and oil.
Epsom Salt Body Uses
Epsom salt can be used as a stand alone ingredient in a soaking bath, or can be added with other ingredients to create an herbal experience in the bath. On our sister site, Scratch Mommy, we have several recipes that utilize epsom salt, including…
- DIY Bath Soak Recipe (that helps my toddler’s eczema)
- DIY Herbal Bath Tea Recipes (recipes for stress relief!)
- Soothing DIY Foot Bath Recipe
- Ultimate DIY Detoxing Salt Soak & Scrub
- Restorative Tamanu Salt Scrub (& tamanu benefits!)
Love the idea of DIYing, but would rather purchase handcrafted products that contain epsom salt? We have you covered here at Pronounce Skincare…
- Softening Skin Scrub – Perfect for exfoliating your entire body!
- Face Scrub – Epsom salt paired with argan oil (liquid gold!) and evening primrose oil makes this an amazing addition to your facial care routine!
- Foot Scrub – Whip those feet into shape fast!
Precautions: No known precautions. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.