$8.50 – $25.00
Foot Scrub – 2.3 oz. & 8 oz.
Epsom Salt, Magnesium Flakes (finely ground), Tamanu Oil*, Himalayan Pink Salt (finely ground), Macadamia Nut Oil*, Castile Soap*, Vitamin E**. Essential Oils: Bergamot* & Lemongrass*.
*certified organic | **non-GMO soy
Pronounce Skincare Foot Scrub is a must have for dry, cracked, worn and tired feet!
Our poor, poor feet. What a beating they take daily…over and over and over…for years and years and years! Dr. Suzanne Levine, celebrity podiatrist and author of “My Feet Are Killing Me,” says “From calluses to cracked skin and nail issues, there’s no other part of your anatomy that reflects age as dramatically.”
We should take time to treat our feet to a healthy organic scrub for exfoliation and renewal. Let Pronounce Skincare help you with our powerful Foot Scrub!
I have packed some powerhouse ingredients into this unique Foot Scrub…
Epsom salt is more than simply a way to exfoliate layers of dead skin cells. Epsom salt is a fantastic ingredient for eliminating toxins from your body.
Magnesium Flakes (finely ground)
Most of us are actually deficient in magnesium, which is a really bad thing, since magnesium is responsible for regulating over 300 enzymes and reactions inside of our bodies. We take magnesium flakes and grind them finely for our Pronounce Skincare Foot Scrub. The magnesium serves two purposes: add a little extra magnesium into our body, plus it acts as a mighty fine exfoliator for our feet.
Tamanu Oil & Macadamia Nut Oil
Tamanu carrier oil gives our Foot Scrub a beautiful green hue, and is super nourishing for our feet. Macadamia nut oil is anti-inflammatory in nature, which helps in healing wounds and cracks in feet that are caused by dryness.
Directions For Use
- Grab a bucket or find a bathtub and fill it with warm water. Place your feet in the water to help you spread the Foot Scrub.
- Shake, shake shake your Pronounce Foot Scrub to fully combine oils with the exfoliants.
- Scoop out a small amount of Pronounce Skincare Foot Scrub with clean, dry hands. Do not get water into your container.
- Using light circular motions, gently massage Foot Scrub all over your feet, paying close attention to any rough areas around your heels and the ball of your foot (perhaps around your toes, too).
- If you have time, let the Foot Scrub sit on your feet for a few minutes so your skin can soak up all of the nourishing oils.
- Place your feet in the tub or bath and swish to remove.
- Following your Pronounce Foot Scrub application with our nourishing Pronounce Skincare Skin Salve (especially right before bed) will give you even softer feet!
Use your new Foot Scrub once a week and see if you need more. During different seasons you might need more or less (in spring I use the Foot Scrub 2-3 times a week), but once a week is a great start.
After just one use of Pronounce Foot Scrub you’ll be amazed at how fresh, healthy, bright, and *new* your feet will look and feel. Hello sandals and hello world!
Check out our entire scrub line below…
You may also like…
Body & Hand Lotions$25.00 – $52.00 Read more
0 reviews with a 2-star rating
There are no reviews with a 2-star rating yet