$2.50 – $6.00
USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified | Fair Trade Certified | Gluten Free | Vegan | Kosher
Pronounce Skincare Turbinado Sugar Summary
Of course, we are all familiar with using sugar in food, but what about using sugar in our skincare? Heck YES! You’ll find certified organic turbinado sugar in several Pronounce Skincare products and DIY skincare recipes. Our turbinado sugar is unrefined, crunchy, golden, raw sugar crystals. Perfect for food and skincare!
Turbinado sugar is an amazing exfoliator, as it’s a good source of glycol acid, which is basically alpha hydroxy acid. Naturally found in foods and plants, alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) are skin superheroes. They remove dead skin cells with even the most delicate touch. Meaning, you do not have scrub until your knuckles are red when you use AHAs (please…don’t). 😉
Here are 5 benefits to using alpha hydroxy acid in your sugar scrubs…
- Help prevent breakouts by unclogging pores
- Brighten skin tone and improve complexion
- Exfoliate dead skin cell buildup
- Promote cell turnover
- Boost new skin cell production
Our Favorite DIY Skincare Recipes Using Turbinado Sugar
- Dreamy DIY Sugar Scrub Cubes Recipe
- DIY Oatmeal And Brown Sugar Exfoliating Facial Scrub
- DIY Coconut Coffee Sugar Scrub
Grab another favorite recipe below…super exfoliating and wicked hydrating!
DIY Hydrating Body Scrub
- Container for storage (see Pronounce containers)
- Glass Mixing Bowl & mixing spoon
- Measuring Spoons
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 Tbsp sweet almond oil
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- ¼ cup dead sea salt
- 1 Tbsp organic herbs (try lemon balm, peppermint, or even marshmallow leaf)
- 20 drops Lavender
- 15 drops Roman Chamomile
- 15 drops Ylang Ylang
- Combine all of your ingredients in a bowl until everything is incorporated.
- Spoon the scrub mix into glass jars for storage. Use whenever you take a shower or bath.
Love the idea of DIYing, but would rather purchase handcrafted Pronounce Skincare products that contain Turbinado Sugar? We’ve got ya covered. You will fall in love with our Face Scrub!
Precautions: No known precautions. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You may also like…
Body Butters$25.00 – $58.00 Read more
Softening Skin Scrub$7.50 – $20.00 Read more
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.